TEE-SHIRT AND GENES

TEE-SHIRT AND GENES

By: Asplin, Richard

Price: ¥450.00

Quantity: 1 available

Book Condition: Near Fine


The average male is 98% chimpanzee; the other 2% isn't so smart. A cautionary and comic tale of a young man who puts his future in the hands of popular scientific theory and learns the hard way that there is more to the human heart than a red splodge of muscle and tissue.

Title: TEE-SHIRT AND GENES

Author Name: Asplin, Richard

Categories: General Fiction,

Publisher: Random House of Canada: 2002

ISBN Number: 0099416840

ISBN Number 13: 9780099416845

Binding: Paperback

Book Condition: Near Fine

Seller ID: RWARE0000003564